The B2B Marketing Coordinator will support some of the largest corporate initiatives at iHeartMedia, including multi-platform marketing campaigns and Go-to-Market priority projects.
iHeartMedia is the leading media and entertainment company, giving access to fans and advertisers to the biggest cultural events and conversations in the nation. The B2B Marketing Coordinator will support some of the largest corporate initiatives at iHeartMedia, including multi-platform marketing campaigns and Go-to-Market priority projects. This is a new role in the organization and a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s ambitious, organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about marketing in entertainment, audio, podcasting and pop culture.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate B2B and GTM priority projects, including managing project deliverables plans, project trackers, and internal status comms.
- Provide weekly summaries of current project status to B2B Leadership.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Help organize, attend, and capture next steps/notes in internal planning meetings.
- Document status and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective for each project.
- Manage project timelines and deliverable tracking, communicating with internal leads to collect and deliver assets/information, send reminders of approaching deadlines, capture all outstanding items.
- Work with Marketing Managers, Directors and VPs to develop GTM templated materials.
Perform other project and marketing team support responsibilities when necessary and prioritized.
What You'll Need:
- Able to anticipate and interpret the needs of management staff with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to set standard of performance excellence for self; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks; always strives to go beyond what is expected.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Knows when to escalate challenges and seek guidance for resolving.
- Can work independently and meet deadlines without close supervision.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of and passion for current cultural events, personalities, audio media and podcasting.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project or Marketing Coordinator
- Advertising and media industry experience strongly preferred
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Ability to work within prescribed guidelines without needing close supervision
- Problem solving skills within established procedures
- Understanding of when to seek guidance for unforeseen problems
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act in a professional manner and collaborate with colleagues of different levels
Compensation: $23.08 - $31.74
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019