This position works closely with Executive Producers, the Music Department, and the Casting Department to coordinate all aspects of music and audio production.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater New York City Area
May 11, 2022
- Assist the Casting Department with coordinating vocal record sessions with talent, VO Director and Record Studio/Audio Engineer.
- Attend all VO sessions and work with Director to manage circle takes, while functioning as a liaison between VO Director and Writers & Executive Producers.
- Ensure all talent needs are met during vocal sessions.
- Coordinate with dialogue editor on creation of episodic radio plays.
- Track all audio notes, script changes and necessary pickups during animatic and animation and communicate changes to vendor studio.
- Provide audio deliverables (radio plays, pickups, scratch vocals, song files, etc.) to vendor studio.
- Work with vendor studio during post-production and assist with final delivery process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Great time management skills and a good multi-tasker
- Previous experience with music and audio production coordination on long form animated series
- Bilingual English/Spanish with Spanish written and verbal proficiency strongly considered