As the Associate Producer, you will play a key role in assisting with the production of AT WILL MEDIA’s slate of original content, specifically scripted fiction projects (e.g. Sorry Charlie Miller and 14 Days with Felicity). This position will give you a chance to work on many different aspects of production to hone your technical skills and develop an understanding of the scripted audio space.
Jan 25, 2022
The ideal candidate is highly organized, technically proficient, creatively curious, and upholds the highest standards for all projects. This position requires experience in (or a strong enthusiasm for) fictional content, whether it’s podcasts, TV, or film.
In response to COVID-19 this position is currently remote. Candidates based in NYC or LA preferred, but we are open to a remote situation for the right candidate.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate recording sessions, creative calls, and other meetings with key outside partners and collaborators
- Ensure seamless communication between internal and external production partners including contractors, AWM staff, and network executives throughout all stages of production
- Manage materials and paperwork related to production, including scripts, timelines, and talent agreements; create production documents including call sheets, sides, etc.
- Participate in recording sessions, both remotely and in-person; take effective notes for Director and listen for continuity
- Work closely with post teams to ingest and organize media, as well as string out audio and build assemblies
- Listen to finished audio productions to ensure quality and offer creative notes, when applicable; work with team to deliver assets
Qualifications & Skills
- 1 - 2 years experience working in audio production or relevant media experience
- Highly organized; loves creating folder structures and spreadsheets
- Detail-oriented with an exceptional ear for storytelling and content
- Ability to balance multiple projects and workflows in any given week
- Deeply collaborative and team-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communicator (E-mail, phone, etc.)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with podcast talent (producers, writers, directors, voice actors, and crew) as well as talent reps at all levels
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition and/or Pro Tools, Descript
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, Slack, and Airtable