The CNN International Associate Producer is responsible for duties including, but not limited to, preparing in-house video elements, pulling new material from various sources, and coordinating elements with CNN's various newsgathering and production centers.
Greater Atlanta Area
Apr 22, 2022
- Duties will include working for news and business shows.
- Specific job duties include coordinating video needs for assigned shows and making sure packages, look lives, or any other media needs are ready for air.
- Candidates should be able to review incoming feeds to determine the newest and best material available and to communicate that information quickly and effectively to show teams.
- The Associate Producer is the CNNI liaison to Image & Sound.
- The AP is also expected to have a full understanding of the editorial direction that the network is taking daily.
- The AP is also responsible for assisting the writing staff as well as helping produce live shots in the control room.
- Must be willing to work any shift including weekends and overnights.
- The successful applicant must have a BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- All applicants must have a passion for international news, basic news writing skills, and the ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States.
Day, Evening, Overnight