Red Productions: Are you a charismatic person who has a passion for storytelling and cultivating meaningful relationships? Do you love deadlines and making sure things get done on time? If so, then you might be our perfect Associate Producer!!
The candidate for this role will join our full-time commercial production team as a vital member of our creative, entrepreneurial culture.
Our close-knit Team of eighteen works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives--allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. This is a great entry level position for a candidate who really wants to learn our industry, especially the ins and outs of client and project management.
The Associate Producer will work under the supervision of our Accounts team to provide top-notch service to our awesome and diverse set of Clients. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter, someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our producers and Clients. He or she must also thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet areas to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, unlimited PTO after 2 years, and profit sharing. You're also given two days of paid time off for serving the community how you see fit. This is a full time role located at our studio in Fort Worth with around ten percent travel.
· Support Producers with Client service and Client communications
· Possess critical skills to develop project timelines and manage projects ensuring on time delivery within budget
· Help review all major deliverables (creative concepts, proposals, rough cuts, etc) and learn what it means to be a Client advocate, reinforcing that objectives remain in focus and quality standards are met or exceeded
· Gain a clear understanding of Company capabilities and become conversant on a range of new media and video production topics
· Take voracious notes at discovery meetings and help draft Client follow-ups and creative briefs that translate client needs into well-structured strategies that lay the planning groundwork for the production team
· Maintain timelines in project management software, and handle communications regarding project status and reporting
· Participate in new business development, write compelling proposals, support creative team in brainstorming and project pitches
· Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
· No experience required however internships or fulltime roles with an agency and/or production company are certainly a plus
Submit resumes to: email@example.com