Paramount+ daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an Adobe After Effects Specialist. The series is NYC-based with a remote workflow currently.
This is a fast-moving daily animated show and all are expected to take an animation generalist approach and be able to jump into one or more additional tasks such as rigging, lipsyncing, puppet animating, etc, if the needs arise.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS features a cast of animated characters covering top news stories and interviewing real-world guests, newsmakers, and analysts. The series is executive produced by Stephen Colbert and Chris Licht of CBS' The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and RJ Fried and Tim Luecke from Showtime's Our Cartoon President.
- Composite quick effects like fire and smoke and change the lighting of a scene.
- Create and adjust layouts for many different views of the same background
- With PSD assets, rig and animate a character with simple but realistic movements
- Learn one or more phase of the animation process using Adobe Character Animator (CH) and assist where needed
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Compositing experience for live action or special effects for animation
- Ability to keep up with a fast workflow and maintain clean projects
- Availability to work evenings
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Please provide a resume/CV and reel with application