Bath & Body Works: We are looking for an accomplished Videographer to support our Talent Management team. This role will build inspiring, engaging and educational content in a variety of formats including video, web, graphic design, animation and photography.
Columbus, Ohio Area
Aug 07, 2023
We are looking for an accomplished Videographer to support our Talent Management team. This role will build inspiring, engaging and educational content in a variety of formats including video, web, graphic design, animation and photography. A strong background in video production is highly desirable.
- Develop and produce video, graphics and photography for communications such as town halls, digital recruiting tools, learning and development programs, company intranet and LinkedIn.
- Lead video pre-production planning on-site shoots, post-production and reviews.
- Use solid understanding of appropriate camera settings, lighting, audio, video equipment and software for efficient and high-quality results.
- Assist in the management of the company intranet for editorial content and style, in partnership with the Internal Communications team.
- Collaborate with immediate manager and cross-functional teams to pitch, storyboard, present and complete multimedia projects.
- Ensure the brand aesthetic is successfully translated into high quality visual assets for distribution in a variety of channels: web, email, social media and print.
- Lead and update asset library
- Continuously communicate to keep all partners, immediate manager, and team up to date with project status, needs to ensure all work is on schedule, and delegated appropriately.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with team members to ensure alignment across business functions.
- Support the business with new, innovative ways to create videos that help the business stay on trend.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in video film and editing, branding, graphics creation, animation, motion graphics and photography.
- High level of technical proficiency in video editing software: Premiere Pro and After Effects and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in animation and video production & editing techniques. Working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
- Ability to comprehend and visually communicate complex concepts
- High taste level for typography and design aesthetics including appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts
- Great storytelling and communication skills
- In depth knowledge of DSLR camera operation, set lighting, audio recording, and video/audio monitoring, color correction
- Experience leading and running video projects during all phases of production
- Experience directing studio and field video shoots including comfortability vocalizing talent and on set needs
- Proven organizational, time management and multitasking skills with a keen attention to detail to make precise edits
- Ability to work in a dynamic, creative environment under tight deadlines
- Must be able to lead multiple priorities as well as delegate priorities appropriately
- Must be able to perform the physical tasks necessary to perform videography work such as moderate lifting and carrying of video equipment, set up and take down of various equipment and standing for long periods of time
Bachelor’s degree in design, digital art, multimedia or a visual-arts-related field