We are seeking a skilled and creative Videographer to join our team. As a Videographer specializing in innovative paid social content and UGC-style video assets, you will play a crucial role in developing engaging and impactful social video content.
Greater New York City Area
Sep 13, 2023
We are seeking a skilled and creative Videographer to join our team. As a Videographer specializing in innovative paid social content and UGC-style video assets, you will play a crucial role in developing engaging and impactful social video content. You will work closely with the creatives and editor on the team to bring their vision to life and create compelling visual narratives. This role requires a deep understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices, as well as the ability to think outside the box and push creative boundaries.
The candidate should be passionate about food videography and experienced in an in-house production workflow. Should be passionate about UGC content and have an understanding of all social platforms best practices. The right candidate will be comfortable shooting with speed and efficiency, always resulting in engaging, best-in-class performance video content. The ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail is essential to success in this role.
You will …
- Create Paid Social UGC-style videos for both HelloFresh and Factor (to start)
- Work with a talented team of creatives to develop performance videos designed to engage a diverse set of personas within a few seconds.
- Give direction to on-set talent
- Work collaboratively with food stylist & prop stylists
- Ensure all shot lists are followed and daily workload is accurately documented and achieved
- Execute shot lists while being able to adjust on the fly as needed, accommodate feedback, and add value where possible
- Perform regular administrative duties relevant to studio operations
- Work with the Performance Innovation Team to create high conversion rate, performance video
- Perform file trafficking duties including uploading and downloading files, file transfers and backups, filling out post-production documents, and corresponding with post production partners and internal stakeholders on deliverables
- Manage critically important creative, client relationships and to be able to quickly pivot and adjust to data and criticism.
- Shoot in 4K and Log formats.
- Shoot for various mediums like Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook. Possesses the ability to move from high end videography to lo fi videography
- Detail and Process Oriented: You have the ability to consistently produce videos in line with brand guidelines within time and resource constraints
- Enthusiastic: A creative thinker and team player, which your colleagues would describe you as. Your organization and ability to communicate clearly and calmly under pressure with staff, team members, and clients make you an essential member of any workplace.
- Experienced: Have a history of creating high end performance video either in-house or as a freelancer. You have a strong understanding of studio lighting and are passionate about food video content. You can create process and create a seamless working experience with your teammates
- A leader: Can direct talent, crew and communicate effectively with Art directors on sets big and small.
- Someone who takes a human-first approach and is highly collaborative
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A culture fit; someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, and kindness
- 5+ Years of Video experience
- Strong understanding of lighting and color for video
- Strong food videography portfolio that demonstrates skill level and technical abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in working with Canon C70, IPhone, and Arri
- Demonstrated ability to shoot in a studio using lighting equipment
- Experience working collaboratively with food and prop stylists on set
- Experience with pacing and balance needed to work with food and fresh ingredients
- An understanding and feeling for food and shooting fresh ingredients
- Experience editing and the ability to do simple edits when needed
- Ability to work on-site 4 days a week
New York Pay Range: $99,600—$124,500 USD