ComicBook.com is looking for a video editor to create engaging content.
An ideal candidate is a self-starter who collaborates well in a team environment and has strong communication skills. In this role you play a key part in creating engaging video content, which airs on Paramount+, Pluto TV, our websites, Youtube, Instagram, and Tik Tok. Being passionate and knowledgeable about Marvel, DC, Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and beyond is a major plus, and we welcome your ideas and creativity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edit Raw Materials quickly and efficiently into a finished product maintaining the premium standards of our brands.
- Source Assets needed from provided scripts for use in editing video content.
- Make improvements in color and audio for content finishing.
- Receive feedback and address notes for final approval.
- Create breakout cutdowns of content for social media platforms.
- Assisting in studio and on location in other production capacities as needed.
Types of Content: Celebrity Interviews, Breaking News Segments, Daily News Shows, Easter Egg Videos, Reviews, Wrestling, Anime, Movie Trivia and more.
- In depth knowledge and experience in Adobe Create Suite.
- Excellent communication and collaborative qualities.
- A positive attitude while receiving feedback and implementing notes.
- Ability to keep shared projects organized.
- Self motivation as well as ability to work within a team dynamic.
- No problem using Google and YouTube to find assets for use in editing.