The Art & Design department at TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced Unreal Engine creator to help lead the Augmented and Mixed Reality team servicing our Broadcast and Streaming News division.
Augmented Reality (AR)
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Jan 19, 2023
This position will require a creative and technical problem-solver with strong communication skills that can work well under pressure, while providing dynamic solutions to the daily production of live and pre-taped programming. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Graphics Technology.
You are a detail oriented individual with a strong sense of design that enjoys working collaboratively and sharing ideas with a group of creative individuals and producers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to work with multiple clients.
- Assist Senior Manager of Graphics Technology to lead a team of designers and animators.
- Help optimize Unreal engine deployment for virtual production, linear content creation, and live-broadcast workflows in real-world situations.
- Work closely with producers, directors, and other designers to develop real-time graphics solutions.
- Take initiative on projects, delivering innovative visuals and storytelling techniques that enhances our product and informs our audience.
- Identify bottlenecks and limitations in Unreal Engine pipeline and tools and help to design and implement solutions.
- Adhere to brand guidelines, while pushing creative boundaries
- Strong understanding and experience with multiple aspects of the Unreal Editor including the creation of Blueprints, Sequencer workflows, Shaders, LiveLink, nDisplay and DMX.
- Ability to create realistic virtual studio and AR graphics with focus on real-world scale architecture.
- Experience leading AR and 3D projects
- Domain knowledge of layout/environment assembly, animation, lighting, or look development is a plus.
- Expertise with data-driven graphics, live camera tracking, data recording, virtual cameras, and in-camera visual effects.
- Experience in real-time graphics rendering.
- Incorporates logical design elements into environments
- Ability to create photorealistic quality