We are looking for a creative and talented Shorts Content Associate to join our Social and Branding team! The perfect candidate is great at identifying trends, capturing engaging short form content, editing, branded copywriting and well versed on all social media platforms, particularly TikTok and Instagram Reels.
We are looking for a creative and talented Shorts Content Associate to join our Social and Branding team! The perfect candidate is great at identifying trends, capturing engaging short form content, editing, branded copywriting and well versed on all social media platforms, particularly TikTok and Instagram Reels. We’re looking for a super creative person to keep our community highly engaged. This position involves coming up with strategies and creating social media content for our founder Dhar Mann, with a special focus on coming up with viral ideas for TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts. The ideal candidate has their finger on the pulse of social media trends, has super-creative ideas, and can make sure our content is fresh, informative, and appealing.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Strategizing content for Dhar Mann’s personal social media accounts, in addition to capturing, editing and posting finished content on his profiles
- Executing on viral content ideas with a special focus on TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts
- Researching social trends and brainstorming creative content ideas, while building and executing social media strategy through competitive research
- Calendaring content to plan ahead that includes curating content for special holidays, events, and themes
- Growing engagement and following on the Dhar Mann Studios social accounts
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years experience in photography/videography and graphic design
- 3+ years experience in developing content for social media platforms
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to deliver high quality content in various formats, ratios, frames, etc. within a quick turnaround time
- Strong understanding of short form video content, current trends, and challenges on all social media platforms
- Impeccable grammar, communication, and design skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Social Content Associate will report directly to the Social and Content Senior Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Social Content Associate has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA!
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
This is a full-time role, the hours are somewhat flexible but will be discussed
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
- No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Provide links to projects you’ve worked on
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set.