As part of this team you will have the opportunity to be involved with foreign language dubbing, audio mixing, creation of localised graphic and territory-specific censorship, as well as subtitling.
Audio / Music / Sound
London, United Kingdom
Nov 30, 2022
The DCS Localisation team helps support international sales by creating foreign language assets for distribution, including dubbed audio, subtitles and localised on screen GFX for our Feature Films and Television series.
As part of this team you will have the opportunity to be involved with foreign language dubbing, audio mixing, creation of localised graphic and territory-specific censorship, as well as subtitling. Reporting to the Senior-manager of localisation you would be part of a small core team working with colleagues and vendors supporting the theatrical release of our films into cinemas around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and update insert report templates
- Oversee the proofing and delivery of graphics files
- Maintaining and updating company trackers and spreadsheets
- Assist with coordinating the delivery of localised assets to mastering vendors
- Support team with global censorship requirements.
- Provide cover for the subtitle manager during absences.
- Raise PO’s and handle any invoicing queries
- General administrative duties to support to the team
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and confident
- Team Player
NICE TO HAVE:
- Some experience working in an office environment
- Experience in a feature or episodic production or post-production environment advantageous
- An interest in foreign languages