House Beautiful is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Video Producer. This person will oversee branded video content, collaborating with sales and activation teams on timeline, ideation, and deliverables.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 25, 2023
They’ll serve as a liaison between branded teams and HB’s editorial and post-production video teams to produce high-quality content that reflects the House Beautiful identity. The ideal candidate has experience editing videos, as well as creating them from start to finish for a major digital brand: communicating ideas, writing scripts, managing budgets, sourcing and assigning freelancers, navigating branded content contracts, and ensuring the final product comes out on deadline and as commissioned. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be deeply organized and comfortable working across teams in a fast-paced creative environment. Experience with branded video and a personal obsession with all things home and interior design is essential.
What You'll Do
- Oversee production for House Beautiful’s branded video content
- Work with sales and post-production teams to pitch, plan, shoot, and edit videos—and deliver them on deadline
- Write scripts for branded shoots
- Oversee budgets for large-scale projects
- Build relationships with videographers across the US to streamline future assignments
- Liaise regularly with clients and internal sales team about concepts, deadlines, and execution
- Hire freelancers (and successfully relay both concept and nuances of our brand style) to execute videos as needed
- Keep the shoots organized and smooth by writing call sheets, planning prep meetings, and advising (remotely, if necessary) on set during shoots
- Weigh in on editorial video for larger site tentpoles
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise on set remotely, and with a positive attitude
Who You Are
- A producer with 2+ years’ experience creating videos for a major digital editorial brand
- A people person with experience on branded content and working with demanding clients
- A meticulously organized and confident worker who is comfortable running budgets, overseeing shoots, and writing scripts
- A humble team player who is excited to collaborate with multiple teams to get the job done
- Able to work quickly and pivot nimbly
- Able to understand analytics and translate them into action
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
The base salary for this role is between $30/hr and $50/hr. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.