Edit unit photography, review daily uploads by unit photographer and provide feedback, send images to EP and talent for approvals and input metadata.
· Edit unit photography, review daily uploads by unit photographer and provide feedback, send images to EP and talent for approvals and input metadata.
· Work with Photo Director in distributing best images dependent on placement (press, internal, award submissions, owned social platforms).
· Maintain and manage the network’s internal DAM database and archiving system by adhering to digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
· Help maintain quality in all photography retouching to match show and elevate photographic look of assets.
· Retouching of unit photography: removal of BTS gear, color matching to show, selective cropping.
· Update AMC Press website. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show.
· Provide photography to internal teams when needed.
· Work closely with larger photo team and social team in suggest new and innovative ways of using unit photography (Instagram takeovers, photo driven carousels and specific images for talent to post on their social channels).
· Bachelor’s degree in Photography or related field
· 2-3 years of experience in brand, entertainment, or magazine Photo Editing field
· Excellent knowledge of digital photography including Adobe Creative Suite. Must be able to do retouching on unit photography.