We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Lucasfilm & ILM Recruiting team in San Francisco. Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the incredible professionals at Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Industrial Light & Magic, ILM Immersive, and Skywalker Sound.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jan 19, 2024
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Lucasfilm & ILM Recruiting team in San Francisco.
Are you great at keeping multiple balls in the air? Do you get satisfaction from making people feel at ease? The TA
Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the incredible professionals at Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Industrial Light & Magic, ILM Immersive, and Skywalker Sound.
You would help us make a great first-impression by ensuring all goes smoothly during the interview process. We pride ourselves on giving candidates a warm, friendly, “high touch” experience … and that would begin and end with you!
You’d be the “first face” of the company and will use your considerable people skills to make our candidates feel welcomed and our client groups informed during the entire interview process. You’d also orchestrate a candidate’s journey behind the scenes, from beginning to end, and work directly with our recruiters and hiring managers. The TA Coordinator juggles a constantly changing set of moving parts, so being an ace multi-tasker is key!
What you’ll do
- Schedule & confirm candidate interviews and provide ongoing updates to the candidate interview tracker
- Consistently review our job postings are correctly posted online and on social media;
- Manage background checks, offer-letter generation, NDAs and all other logistics for a new-hire;
- Organize travel arrangements and reimbursements for candidates
- Prep the conference room, and personally greet candidates in the lobby
- Give tours of our spectacular campus, sharing your knowledge of the memorabilia, costumes and artwork from movies like Star Wars and Jurassic Park
- Conduct orientations for new-hires, and be available in the early days to help them – you are the first face they see, so they will count on you
- Support the hiring process from start to finish
- Support the needs of other Disney businesses that hire on campus
- Receive and keep track of all referrals from co-workers and partner with the referral tracking team on follow up
- Coordinate and organize scheduling and logistics for the TA team meetings
- Attend relevant meetings to contribute, capture actions, and ensure appropriate follow-through of action items discussed
- Assist recruiters, hiring managers and the HR team in special projects
What we’re looking for
- Two years of work experience in customer service, sales, administration, project management, and event coordination, with an interest in a career in Talent Acquisition and/or HR
- A college degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology, Sociology, Communications or a related field preferred
- Warm and friendly, with the “EQ” with the ability to multi-task and make quick, smart decisions on how prioritize competing needs
- Excellent teamwork and client service skills and an ability to interact effectively with all levels ● Program/project management skills
- Precision when working on information entry; Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing and in person;
- Maturity to handle confidential information
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with a client service focus
- Gets energized by a fast paced, ever-changing environment and can shift priorities quickly
- A self-motivated problem-solver with a strong desire to contribute to our reputation and success
- Sharp computer skills (Google Suite and Microsoft Office), with knowledge of ATS tools such as Workday
- Experience with Mailchimp and WordPress skills are nice to have
The hiring range for this position in San Francisco, California is $52,400.00-$70,100.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week.