The Streaming Experience Associate supports the team in driving total sales and meeting audience goals for across all streaming applications. You will support the team through CMS maintenance for the streaming service builds of content, graphics, and copy. Brainstorm and collaborate across the teams to improve trends by rethinking and testing new programming strategies. The Streaming Experience Associate represents Streaming by participating in multiple meetings and interacts with many departments across the enterprise to support department and Qurate Retail Group goals.
- Coordinate media content requests with media management and audience development teams.
- Create requests for video on demand (VOD) content to be transcoded to Brightcove, including shows, product sells, promos, and additional short-form videos.
- Create requests for product sells to be edited from live show recordings and close-captioned.
- Maintain a calendarized view of streaming service content for both short-term and long-range planning in Airtable, along with exclusive platform deals and promotions. Support in channel builds of current and emerging 24-hr channels.
What You Bring
- 2+ years' experience in Streaming Service or CMS experience
- Bachelor's or University Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Process information and work in a technical, dynamic workplace.
- Experience solving problems
- Passion for new technologies and evolving media landscape and enhancing workflows
- Ability to work independently, prioritize time, and manage multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with ever-changing priorities