FX is seeking a Senior Motion Designer to support FX Originals marketing campaigns, branding, and in-show design – from concept through completion. The Senior Designer is responsible for assisting the Art Director and Creative Director on all design and graphics needs.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 29, 2022
- Create show marketing designs, logo design, and branding design.
- Collaborate with designers to create strong show packages and brand needs.
- Partner with Production team to deliver assets.
- Research latest trends in art, design, animation, and the competitive landscape.
- 5+ years professional experience in motion design or related fields within film, television, or post-production design
- Advanced skills in design and animation software/technologies preferred
- Solid 2D and 3D design foundation and animation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Mac, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Affects, Premiere), and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Mata and/or Cinema 45, a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Strong project management skills, and experience in designing and creating multiple campaigns in print and on-air is necessary
- 4-year degree in Design, Art, Film or Television required
The hiring range for this remote position is $131,700 to $181,060 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.