We are looking for our next Sr. Coordinator for the Paid Social team within the Performance Marketing organization. The ideal candidate should have experience implementing and executing effective paid social media, securing content and assets, and analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jan 03, 2024
We are looking for our next Sr. Coordinator for the Paid Social team within the Performance Marketing organization. The ideal candidate should have experience implementing and executing effective paid social media, securing content and assets, and analyzing and optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for retail, telling a brand story through paid media, and is in-tune with the ever-changing social media industry while being well-versed in Facebook Business Manager, TikTok, Pinterest and Instagram.
Reporting to the Marketing Strategist, you are responsible for assisting with executional needs for QVC's go-to-market strategy as assigned. The go-to-market strategy will be focused on delivery of the businesses financial and customer goals that may include key areas or topics of focus, large-scale destination events, and/or marketing campaigns with increased media spend.
- Support the day to day administration of marketing campaigns and initiatives across various platforms and categories to ensure a smooth transfer of information and optimizing workflow
- Aggregate business priorities and clearly communicates details to the marketing teams for marketing planning purposes
- Partner with marketing operations and consumer insights to team assist with campaign recaps, analysis, and reporting
- Manages and maintains comprehensive campaign marketing calendar and flight plan including details on start/end dates, placement, message, costs, and offers/promotions
- Provide reporting and marketing summaries as it relates to channel performance
- Help identify and analyze KPIs for marketing strategies, campaigns, events and continuously partner with manager and marketing teams to optimize each channel and the mix of customer touch points, messaging, offers and timing
What You Bring
- Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, eCommerce, Merchandising, Public Relations, or related field; or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of marketing experience (specifically online/digital marketing), including Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Search, etc.