America's Test Kitchen is seeking a Specialist, Subscription Marketing & Operations who will assume a hands-on role, utilizing marketing platform tools and analytics to support ATK’s subscription growth strategy across channels and customer segments.
America's Test Kitchen is seeking a Specialist, Subscription Marketing & Operations who will assume a hands-on role, utilizing marketing platform tools and analytics to support ATK’s subscription growth strategy across channels and customer segments. Reporting to the Senior Director of Subscription Marketing & Operations, this position will work closely with internal and external teams to execute and report on customer acquisition and retention marketing programs including A/B and multivariate testing, offer promotions, and order conversion paths.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing paywall systems, lead generation, pricing operations, and segmentation.
- Work with external partners to implement modifications to digital, direct mail, and offline campaigns, leveraging performance data as well as customer insights.
- Create engaging online experiences for prospects through the development of landing pages, offers, email capture, and integrated campaigns.
- Oversee the production of printed marketing materials ensuring that deadlines, specifications, and quality standards are met.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure adherence to planned strategy, design, and brand standards for subscription acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Utilize analytics tools to track subscriber metrics and generate reports for management, highlighting key performance indicators and areas for improvement.
- Manage documentation of the consumer subscription funnel and collateral.
- Partner with Customer Support, Analytics, and Product teams to troubleshoot technical bugs and develop tracking needs.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 2-5 years experience working hands-on with marketing automation or subscription management platforms
- Strong collaboration, project management, and communication skills
- Knowledge and comfort with assessing performance against multiple goals and KPIs
- An eye for effective marketing collateral at each stage in the conversion funnel
This position is located in our Boston, MA office in the Seaport district. Our organization is currently following a hybrid work schedule of 3 days in the office per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) and 2 days remote per week. This schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the business.