This role contributes in implementing cast engagement strategies, developing internal communications and analyzing data in promoting “Cast: best place to work”.
Aug 22, 2023
This role contributes in implementing cast engagement strategies, developing internal communications and analyzing data in promoting “Cast: best place to work”. With the guidance from leader, the appointed will be assisting in employee relations case investigation from onset to closure and make suggestions for policy and process improvements.
- Work closely with leader to strategize annual Cast Activities calendar that support overall cast engagement strategy including but not limited to collect feedback from various stakeholders including but not limited to Cast Advisory Council and work teams from different Line of Businesses.
- Work with internal and external partners to coordinate and implement agreed cast activities, events and other cast programs as planned.
- Prepare newsletter and communication materials for cast engagement and develop strong partnering relationship and work processes with the Cast Communications team
- Provide support to Employee Relations (ER) leader to ensure timely handling of all assigned employee relation cases, including investigation, reporting, and documentation. Ensure employee handbook reflects current policy and maintain accurate files, documentation and follow-up.
- Make suggestions to leaders on employee engagement, ER policy or process improvements based on trends.
- Analyze cast engagement / employee survey related data and come up with key findings and improvement ideas.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. Degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations or Communications an advantage
- Experience in working with cross functional departments, event planning and project management in sizeable organizations, experience in operations a plus
- Strong interpersonal and counseling skills with all levels of employee and management
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality
- Creative, proactive and willing to accept challenges
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English