We are looking for a permanent hire to join us in the position of Social Media Supervisor. Working in a close-knit team, your role is responsible for social content campaigns from early planning to execution, to drive awareness of titles to our target audiences.
London, United Kingdom
Aug 18, 2023
We are looking for a permanent hire to join us in the position of Social Media Supervisor. You will join the Disney+ team as someone that loves streaming great TV and has an appreciation for pop culture. You will join as a member of the broader comms, social and influencer team in a role that will deliver and coordinate social campaigns for Disney+’ UK local originals, general entertainment titles, and select social media projects.
Working in a close-knit team, your role is responsible for social content campaigns from early planning to execution, to drive awareness of titles to our target audiences. You also have direct responsibility for ensuring EMEA markets can deliver their own activations and social content through an established approval process.
The opportunity and Responsibilities:
- You will own social media campaigns for a range of shows and movies on Disney+, working with our marketing and comms team to support that has to date included The Bear, The Kardashians and The Full Monty
- You will be working closely with regional, local and US stakeholders to plan content roll outs and coordinate and distribute assets.
- Contribute to talent junkets and events to capture content that our customers want to see on our social platforms
- Act as a brand champion, supporting approvals across EMEA
- Familiarity managing campaign budgets and tracking accordingly
- Copywriting for social media posts (across multiple social media accounts, tailored to different audiences)
- Sourcing / briefing / localising social media assets for use on Disney+ channels, including working closely with external creative agencies
- Managing a social media content calendar to ensure we're ahead of the game
- Upholding best in practice social marketing standards, whilst ensuring all local markets across EMEA also adhere to best practice guidelines and are familiar with the local trendsv
The experience we require from you
- You can demonstrate experience managing of multiple projects simultaneously and remain highly focused and flexible whilst working under pressure
- You are comfortable working within a large, matrix’ d organization with established processes as well as agencies, creative teams and senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in creating or briefing social media content
- You understand analytics, and how to turn data Into social content that captures our audiences.
- You are familiar working with Content Management Systems (native and third party)
- You can demonstrate creative copywriting for large brands
- You have a fantastic understanding of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and X (Twitter); as well as an interest in emerging platforms and trends
- You are passionate about great TV – across genres, and are able to channel this into your work being consistently curious and looking for ways to innovate