Perform Electronic Engineering activities related to attractions, show and park/resort wide electronic systems.
Perform Electronic Engineering activities related to attractions, show and park/resort wide electronic systems. Provide technical oversight to the project team members performing electronic engineering tasks: blue sky system definition, mock ups, theory of operation, circuit design, assembly design, system integration, facility sizing and supporting infrastructure, production, installation, and test and adjust. Carry out systems engineering process, discipline, and standards as well as ensuring a quality final product. Take responsibility for budget, schedule, and quality of attraction related deliverables.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contact with key engineers and officials of other organizations and companies, requiring skill in persuasion and negotiation of critical issues.
- Demonstrate and practice creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented engineering problems, program objectives and requirements, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Must have knowledge of the procedures required to develop procurement specifications and design documents with emphasis on complex systems involving equipment, components, systems design and integration, procurement and installation.
- Possess the skills necessary to complete the design of electrical and electronic systems and subsystems in accordance with accepted engineering practices, published codes and regulations, and science/physics as it relates to environmental, EMI/EMC considerations and constraints.
- Must stay versed on current technology worldwide.
- 3 years of experience
- Understanding of electronic principles (required)
- Understanding of general Physics and Mathematics
- Understanding of mechanical and software systems
- Knowledge of computer, power, and communications theory (required)
- Schematic and assembly drawing reading
- Scheduling Methods / Experience
- Estimating Methods / Experience
- Ability to present technical concepts in manner understandable by non-technical people (highly desired)
- AutoCAD (desired)
- PLC programming (desired)
- Manage & Supplement Vendor
- System Integration
- Creative Translator - Clean Sheet Design
- Field Integration (Test & Adjust)
- Engineering Analysis & Simulation
- Engineering Specifications & Requirements
- Prototype Design
- Motor Technology
- Park wide System Integration
- Imaging and Graphics
- BS Electronic Engineering
The hiring range for this position in California is $92,742.00 to $124,410.00 per year.