London, Wandsworth (Remote): We are currently growing our team of Real-Time Artists and are seeking the talents of both mid-weight and senior individuals with a strong talent for creating environments within Unreal Engine!
Virtual Reality (VR)
London, United Kingdom
Sep 15, 2023
We are currently growing our team of Real-Time Artists and are seeking the talents of both mid-weight and senior individuals with a strong talent for creating environments within Unreal Engine!
- Utilising Unreal Engine’s full suite of World Building tools to achieve Photorealism in environment creation for Virtual Production, Film and TV.
- Modelling optimised assets, from hard-surface and organics to Photorealistic environmental elements.
- Shader and Texture authoring for assets.
- Contributing to the R&D environment pipeline and maintaining a strong knowledge of the latest tools and processes.
- Working closely with the Art Lead to ensure all assets maintain high quality and consistency across projects.
- Contributing innovative ideas to help improve your workflow and Dimension projects and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
- Experience of working in Unreal Engine with current examples.
- Experience with 3DSMax or Maya.
- Experience with Photoshop & Substance Painter.
- Experience within commercial production pipelines.
- Experience with Substance Designer.
- Experience/knowledge of photogrammetry pipelines.
- Experience/knowledge of virtual reality head mounted displays and motion controllers.