Our team is looking for a Senior Manager, Scripted Programming who will assist in all aspects of editorial curation, merchandising, planning and working with teams in support of Paramount+ Scripted Original programming in the service, specifically connected to Showtime and the Premium Tier of Paramount+.
The Programming & Content Strategy team manages the digital brand health of all Paramount+ programming and its content across the service. We connect various cross-functional teams, including production, product, PR, distribution, and marketing teams, to protect and project the essence of our programming across consumer touchpoints. Additionally, the team works together with Content Management to onboard the programming, while working closely with all key partners in the scheduling and editorial merchandising of the content in service.
Role and Responsibilities:
Our team is looking for a Senior Manager, Scripted Programming who will assist in all aspects of editorial curation, merchandising, planning and working with teams in support of Paramount+ Scripted Original programming in the service, specifically connected to Showtime and the Premium Tier of Paramount+. The candidate will work closely with internal Paramount+ teams, including the Originals Content Strategy & Program Marketing team, while partnering closely with Product on opportunities to improve discoverability and incorporate performance data and takeaways into the merchandising and editorial strategy. Additionally, the role will engage with teams across Paramount global and Showtime teams. The role will report directly to the Director, Scripted Programming and will be instrumental in supporting high priority titles in the premium tier of the service. Join our team!
- Program planning, support and coordination with Showtime programming team for all SHO titles in P+ within the premium tier of the service
- Assist with go-to-market merchandising plans for original series in the service, working alongside Product, Curation, Program Marketing as well as the Originals Strategy team leads
- Track Programming & Delivery calendar for all titles connected to Showtime programming for P+ US as well as competitive calendar to inform target premiere dates
- Manage the asset lifecycle of content discoverability and editorial for shows when titles are in season and beyond.
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure priority titles are merchandised as planned
- Align with the Product team on the implementation of in-service enhancements and evolve merchandising strategies as needed
- Assist in providing creative direction and guidance on messaging and/or content strategy across mediums by working closely with multi-disciplinary teams (Creative, Marketing, Digital/Social, PR, Video Operations, Curation).
- Proactively review and monitor data and analytics for P+ scripted original content and shift programming strategies as needed in an effort to drive engagement, along with communicating performance and data trends with teams
- Contribute to the editorial curation of programming stunts, collections, profile avatars, etc. to drive engagement
- Obtain necessary approvals and clearances to implement promotional and/or content plans
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Contribute to Scripted Series programming and merchandising within the service
- Coordinate with Curation, Product Marketing, Design and Product in the execution of merchandising plans.
- Partner closely with the Originals Strategy team and Product to elevate awareness and discoverability of scripted titles.
- Maintain knowledge of the product roadmap evolution and communicate appropriately with Originals, Marketing, Development new opportunities or shifts in the product that teams need to be aware of
- Minimum 4+ years in a programming, strategic marketing, planning or content development role for streaming services, television, feature film or interactive media
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills with strong attention-to-detail
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects across diverse groups or organizations
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills, particularly with executives and external partners
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial demeanor who can balance multiple tasks with limited support staff
- Hands on experience using data analytics tools to inform decisions
- Strong Google Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills and familiarity with Jira, Slack, Airtable
- Subscription VOD service experience
- Ability to easily interact and work with television production personnel
- Diverse experience and skills across creative, project management, product, and data/metrics
- Comfort managing various projects at once in a fast-paced environment
Hiring Salary Range: $98,000.00 - 115,000.00.