Our Animation Team is responsible for the execution of high-level animation as assigned by clients and production team.
London, United Kingdom
Jan 13, 2023
Teamwork and collaboration is key since members of every department, including Creative Directors and Production, work closely with one another to accomplish all tasks. Our Artists require a high degree of technical skill and artistic judgement. In addition, all artists may serve as a key front-line representative of the company, who may deal directly with clients in challenging situations. Accordingly, a professional demeanor and diplomacy are important.
*All candidates must reside in the United Kingdom to qualify for this opportunity.
- Work with the Production Staff to provide animated sequences as required by the Client.
- Animate in various styles (creatures, realistic humans, motion capture, vehicles, complex characters, objects, cameras, etc.) as required by projects
- Position requires sufficiency in Mocap cleanup and 3D rotomation for FX
- Work with animation software (Maya) for visual effects intensive projects
- Other miscellaneous duties as required from time-to-time by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Lead
- Work closely with other departments on issues that affect the animation team, and vice versa
- An understanding of animation rigging/set-up and 3D character animation
- Strong understanding of scene layout to match plates
- Excellent artistic skill set with a full understanding of animation and composition
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process
- Demonstrate and understanding of the Visual Effects and associated pipelines
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, with the ability to lead a creative vision
- Ability to work overtime/weekends when a project calls for it
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines