We're hiring a Promotion Producer who will help bring the FOX 9 and FOX 9+ brands to life. From concept to completion, we work both as a team and individually to create work that will reach people on all mediums.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Jul 08, 2022
We get to promote #1 newscasts and exclusive local programming, boost stories that impact viewers, and create events that get us out into our community like our Ice Cream Socials and Town Ball events. Of course, we can't make all these things happen without a great team - so we invest in our people and provide a compassionate work/life balance and opportunities to learn, grow, and flourish.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Have a vision of how we can weave our brand into everything we do by partnering with news, sales, and community initiatives using technical expertise to deliver the desired product.
- Create TV, digital, and social media promos that cut through the clutter by using compelling writing, producing, directing, creative shooting/lighting, and editing.
- Design custom news graphics, set designs, and web and digital/social media.
- Be a brand ambassador in the community interacting with our viewers at onsite event activations that promote the station(s), shows, and personalities around the Twin Cities.
- Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements, and techniques, utilizing these opportunities to continue to evolve our message and presentation.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A willingness to be innovative, edgy, and ready to take risks!
- Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Can smoothly transition between job assignments and projects and can receive constructive feedback.
- Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition), various camera setups, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a degree in broadcasting, graphic design, communications, or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience