We are currently seeking a Operations Project Manager on our Technology Delivery team reporting to the VP, Strategic Operations based in our New York, New York office. Manage multiple projects and initiatives that drive revenue growth for AMCN.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 05, 2024
We are currently seeking a Operations Project Manager on our Technology Delivery team reporting to the VP, Strategic Operations based in our New York, New York office.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives that drive revenue growth for AMCN.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives by understanding the key prerequisites and interdependencies of various initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a project and resource management plan for each project in MS Project.
- Manage project scope, schedule, resource, and budget planning across the project lifecycle – Initiation through closure.
- Responsible for contributing to and maintaining the strategic program roadmaps.
- Prioritizes, tracks, reports, and triages all project risks, issues and decisions reported by partners or internal departments (ie: Programming/Scheduling, Product Owner, Customer Service, etc.)
- Responsible for transition of a completed delivery project to a “business-as-usual” operational state (upon completion of hypercare support).
- Facilitate scope definition, cross-functional estimates and high-level planning workshops.
- Ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones and deliverable tasks and develop project plans and schedules with cross-functional project leads.
- Lead and drive cross-functional projects through full delivery life cycle resulting in projects delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Institute and optimize project management best practices and deliverables that exemplify these principles and employ knowledge/standards sharing across the entire delivery team.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in media/entertainment, computer science or business management.
- 3+ years experience in Project or Product Management or in an operational role.
- Comfortable implementing both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience working within the Streaming, Media or Broadcast industries strongly preferred.
- Experience working within global organizations is helpful.
- Experienced in process mapping and requirements gathering and documentation.
- Prior Business Analysis Experience a plus.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office 365 suite of products, including SharePoint, Teams, Visio and Project.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to capture and communicate information in visual, easily digestible ways.
- Curious, creative and collaborative.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to bring cross-functional resources together.
- Ability to easily initiate and cultivate business relationships.
- Excellent executive presence.
- Leaves positive impressions with those they interact with.
The base compensation range for this position is $120,000.00 to $130,000.00, commensurate with experience.