NBCUniversal’s Creative Partnerships is seeking a Project Manager to support its growing advertising and sales business.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 21, 2023
NBCUniversal’s Creative Partnerships is seeking a Project Manager to support its growing advertising and sales business. Position will help support strategy, production, and creative teams in the development and execution focused on but not limited to advertising partnership needs. This role requires working across multiple teams within a large media organization, excellent relationship skills and a high level of organization and time management. This function also requires the ability to find efficiencies in processes, budget and resources while working on fast paced projects. Position reports to the Project Director, Live Production and Project Management.
- Manage the strategic, creative development and execution of NBCU’s advertising partnerships
- Create and track all timelines and schedules from receiving the RFP through delivery and trafficking of all creative elements
- Lead the communication and dissemination of information between all working teams
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all feedback from major stakeholders on creative elements
- Build effective, highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines as well as external vendors as it relates to the creative development of the marketing initiatives
- Actively participant in strategic and creative brainstorms
- Continuously update project trackers or systems that communicate all information on the project development
- Field requests for all materials, both outgoing and incoming
- Manage all budgets pertaining to postproduction
- 5+ years project management experience
- Familiarity with the creative community, especially writing and great conceptual thinking
- Present award-worthy book/reel/site, showcasing ability to execute amazing creative in addition to ability to write across different medias (print/broadcast/digital)
- Strong communication skills, as well as conceptual and strategic skills
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to work in a hybrid environment in our Los Angeles office; on-site Tuesday - Thursday and remote Monday/Friday with flexibility as business needs dictate.
- Ability to take creative direction and implement changes
- Rapid response time and clarity of purpose are a must
- Ability to see big picture goals, understand what needs to be accomplished, break them down into individual tasks, and put each of those tasks in motion.
- Ability to multi-task, respond quickly and prioritize several projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Openness to feedback and direction
- Possess a well-versed knowledge of post-production process
Salary Range; $95,000-$105,000; bonus eligible