NBCUniversal is searching for an Expendables Rental Agent to join our Sign/Graphics Shop team in our new Assembly Studios location in Atlanta, Georgia! In this role, you will be overseeing the ordering and processing of production supplies and expendables servicing of Television, Feature Film, and all other forms of media production across the globe.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 09, 2024
NBCUniversal is searching for an Expendables Rental Agent to join our Sign/Graphics Shop team in our new Assembly Studios location in Atlanta, Georgia! In this role, you will be overseeing the ordering and processing of production supplies and expendables servicing of Television, Feature Film, and all other forms of media production across the globe. These departments offer a full suite of production services including rentals, manufacturing, and custom fabrication services for internal NBCU clients as well as 3rd-party productions.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee office administration functions including customer onboarding, order processing, invoicing/billing, client deals/discounts, credit approvals, dispute resolution, vendor relations, out-of-state shipping, monthly accounting close, etc.
- Perform regular assessments of inventory, including the cataloging and barcoding of materials needed for production.
- Ensure a positive customer service experience by providing technical assistance on available products and services, maintaining records, and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify potential risks and client concerns, initiate corrective action, and document procedures improvements.
- Coordinate customer pick-ups and deliveries.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and new developments in material sales.
- Create and update reports by collecting data from various sources. This may include weekly status reports, asset tracking reports, priority list updates, and annual inventory audits.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating equipment prices across all suppliers.
Let’s Talk About You…
- Tech-savvy – You are an MS Office whiz and can take on new software with ease.
- Juggler – You know how to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities, while maintaining fastidious attention to detail and professionalism.
- Communicates with ease – You have a way with words; written and verbal, which allows for productive collaboration with clients, operational supervisors, and frontline crew.
- Cool Under Pressure – You handle stressful situations with ease and professionalism while juggling multiple clients and competing priorities.
- Customer Service Champion– No request is too big or too small, you put customers and our people first
What You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with production support services within the film & TV industry.
- 2+ years of experience building client services skills with experience managing expectations and resolving complaints in a professional manner with a sense of urgency.
- 2+ years of experience with rental workflows.
What Would Make You a Stand-out:
- Bachelor’s degree in film/TV production or relevant field is preferred.
- Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.