The Production Assistant provides support to the Peacock Films Creative Marketing Team, from the production of consumer marketing creative to the daily workflow and digital/media management of a high-volume production operations Marketing team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Mar 28, 2023
- Screen, log, and sub-clip footage for Creative Directors, Writers/Producers, and Preditors often under deadline.
- Facilitate video production by working with department coordinator to collect, organize and upload a high volume of video assets and other source materials for external creative vendors and various internal partners.
- Perform quality control of all final video deliveries to ensure execution is as intended by the creative producers, and that tags, branding, captions, spelling, and messaging within creative is accurate and on-brand, checking that file names and technical specifications are correct. Flag content, branding, and technical concerns to supervisor and key production point people. Keep detailed track of all redeliveries and ongoing changes of deliverables by knowing all work orders and daily shiplists in great detail.
- Effectively communicate on-going workflow process with supervisor and other key personnel.
- Keep track of all department activities and support the overall workflow by knowing in detail how department software applications function and helping others know how to use applications correctly.
- Along with Production Coordinator, maintain log of incoming and outgoing video assets and hard drives.
- Run point with messenger services and FedEx to send and receive hard drives and other time-sensitive materials.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn a variety of software apps; experience with the Adobe Suite (i.e., Photoshop, Premiere Pro) preferred
- Experience with digital delivery/video asset management a plus
- Must be willing to work some overtime and travel when necessary
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- A demonstrated interest in supporting a large creative and operations team; self-starter, problem-solver, and extremely motivated to collaborate with creative and production team members.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Exhibits diplomacy and cooperation: is organized, responsible, accurate, and able to work well under deadlines.
- Team-oriented and ready to work hard on any task with enthusiasm and an interest in the outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; has a positive outlook when problem-solving and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work as a team player with a flexible schedule.
- Able to track a high volume of loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties; able to juggle multiple projects, all with moving parts; works well under pressure.
- Has patience to troubleshoot issues from the technical to the mundane, with a constant eye on quality control.
- Excellent communication skills – able to articulate issues with an eye toward successful resolution.
- Hard-working and committed to the high volume demands of post-production.
- Can observe processes and make suggestions for improvement to make the team better.
- Flexible, can track priorities in a fast-changing environment, and adjust as needed.
- A fan of movies, television, and pop culture a bonus.
Salary range: $22.06/hr - $27.50/hr