As a part of ESPN Next, you will join a team of others in the LA office to produce creative content for ESPN shows, live events, and platforms within the International content space. Production Assistants are provided training before being placed on an assignment(s).
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 10, 2023
Storytelling is at the heart of what we do, and ESPN Next is looking for sports fans who are driven with a passion “To Serve Sports Fans, Anytime, Anywhere.” As a part of ESPN Next, you will join a team of others in the LA office to produce creative content for ESPN shows, live events, and platforms within the International content space. Production Assistants are provided training before being placed on an assignment(s).
What is ESPN Next?
- Full-time Production Assistant role built for early-career professionals
- Begin career as Production Assistant, eligible for promotion to Content Associate 4 times per year
- Produce content for countless ESPN platforms
- Opportunity to enhance career through development courses
- Support production and content creation for domestic and international properties for all sports.
- Consistently share creative and innovative ideas to contribute to ESPN’s multi-platform storytelling.
- Edit video elements and research content for a variety of studio shows/networks.
- Coordinate graphics for assigned studio telecasts and/or remote events.
- Log and archive video and associated data for future use.
- Produce storytelling elements: highlights, teases, opens, and montages for shows and live events.
- Support live events by gathering video and sponsorship elements for broadcasts.
- Open Availability: nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of international sports
- Fluency in Spanish, with the ability to speak and write in both English and Spanish
- Standard knowledge of multiple sports, especially sports heavily covered by ESPN
- Ability to comfortably prepare and share ideas
- Must possess professional communication and organization skills
- React quickly and positively while staying composed under tight deadlines in fast-paced, high-pressure environments
- Self-starting attitude and team-oriented work ethic
- Awareness of ESPN content (i.e. platforms, shows, events, etc.)
- Awareness of media trends (i.e. social, digital, linear, etc.)
- Experience with video editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut etc.)
- Leadership experience in a professional role, organization, or extra-curricular endeavor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Available to work nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $42,930 to $59,028 per year based on a 40 hour work week.