WJBF-TV, Nexstar’s ABC affiliate in Augusta GA is looking for a highly creative, hands-on Creative Services Writer/Producer to produce next level video-centric on-air and digital marketing elements for our extensive client base and marketing department.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Augusta, Georgia Area
Nov 29, 2022
The Creative Services Writer/Producer is a key team member of the Award-Winning Television Park Creative Services Department and must be ready to hit the ground running by managing projects from initial concept to final production. We are searching for the right individual to continue moving our client production capabilities forward with this incredible opportunity to join our creative team at the Number One Television station in Augusta, GA. Creative scripting, shooting, lighting and non-linear editing experience is a must. For consideration, you must provide an online link to your recent video production work samples.
- Write, produce, shoot and edit commercials to tell compelling stories for our clients
- Collaborate with creative team, sales staff and project stakeholders to produce video and digital content that are on brand and drive results
- Assist Marketing and Sales departments on production of image and community-focused promotional elements
- Manage day-to-day production schedule for multiple projects
- Other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Director
- Copywriting skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Proficiency with Canon C100 cinema camera or comparable camera equipment
- Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
College degree in journalism, mass-media communication or related field preferred High school diploma