FOX Sports Digital is currently looking for a Producer, Cross-Platform Production to work within the team that oversees multimedia talent franchises, shows, and other personality-based content for all Digital extensions of its daily studio show programming.
FOX Sports Digital is currently looking for a Producer, Cross-Platform Production to work within the team that oversees multimedia talent franchises, shows, and other personality-based content for all Digital extensions of its daily studio show programming. As a Producer, you will work primarily on cross-platform shows and franchises while collaborating closely with Social, Edit, and Editorial teams. You will work in support of and with our roster of talent at FOX Sports and FS1, as well as the athletes, celebrities, and influencers we leverage for our coverage and storytelling across FOX Sports Owned and Operated properties, Digital and Social.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce regular digital shows (podcasts) and own the creative direction including scheduling, scripting, and producing for our roster of talent on daily FS1 studio show programming
- Utilize strong storytelling, digital video live production, and post-production skills, including an eye for high-level graphical design, proven visual effects skills, and the curiosity to research and implement new technology into the existing workflow
- Leverage video editing skills with quick turnaround and shoot/direct original video when necessary
- Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, report successes, and compare against industry and to drive improvement
- Coordinate content (whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc.) across each screen (whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of high-level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
- Experience with cutting-edge data software to use data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e. Sharablee, CrowdTangle, Conviva and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences, judge performance, and deliver effective notes
- Experience producing live and VOD content across all platforms, producing talent and putting them in a position to succeed, showing consistency and follow-through over time that shows dependability and ability to develop trustworthy relationships with marquee talent
- Vast knowledge of NFL and NBA storylines, athletes, trends, and more
- Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
- Ability to communicate in both directions, including high-level/brief communication to superiors and detailed/tailored communication to reports
- Strong skills with Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere) and After Effects
- Basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as Quip & Slack
- Deep understanding of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $73,000.00-98,000.00 annually for California.