The Partnerships and Integrated Marketing team is seeking a collaborative individual for the position of Partnerships Associate Manager to support the Title Lead Manager. This person will help oversee Disney New Release and Catalog films throughout the stages of product lifecycles and marketing, beginning with pre-Theatrical through Streaming premiere.
The Partnerships and Integrated Marketing team is seeking a collaborative individual for the position of Partnerships Associate Manager to support the Title Lead Manager. This person will help oversee Disney New Release and Catalog films throughout the stages of product lifecycles and marketing, beginning with pre-Theatrical through Streaming premiere. This person will play a critical role in the program management for all titles and will require the ability to effectively communicate and cultivate meaningful relationships at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, collaborative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Connect with various internal stakeholders to successfully communicate key strategic goals, business plans and marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with digital partner leads to identify key client opportunities, interests and initiatives
- Drive key campaign objectives via Maximum Promotional Efforts and support from partners
- Coordinate creative assets ordering, production and distribution to teams
- Cultivate internal client lead relationships to ensure collaboration
- Build tools, reports, and processes to effectively communicate partner status
- Implement and deliver on time projects in a highly matrixed and distributed environment
- Serves as the principal source for all internal teams to route questions
- Prepare recaps encompassing the breadth and depth of the Campaigns for executive and internal stakeholder distribution and presentations
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders
- 3+ years of Marketing experience with an emphasis on Partnership Marketing
- 1 year Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Problem solver
- Strong social skills that cultivate cross-functional collaboration
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a driven work ethic with strong time management skills
- Ability to handle many projects at once.
- Strategic problem solver with an ability to create both high level objectives and detailed paths for successful execution
- Forward thinker who anticipates needs and opportunities
- Reliable team member who consistently performs and meets deadlines
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written) who can tailor messaging to various audiences including executive leadership
- Experience working with international territories and time zones
- Experience in developing and growing partner relationships
- Global project management
- Multi-tasking and leading several projects within a matrixed organization, managing numerous stakeholders
The hiring range for this position in California is $69,946 to $93,839 per year.