KRON4 seeks a creative part-time producer (25-30hr/wk) for its new weekday lifestyle and entertainment talk show, ‘LIVE! in the Bay’.
San Francisco Bay Area
Nov 16, 2022
The part-time producer assists the executive producer and on-air talent with the overall production execution of our local lifestyle program, which includes both sponsored and editorial content, on broadcast (KRON4) and digital platforms – liveinthebay.tv and the show’s social media assets. Successful candidates must have excellent time-management and organization skills. Good written and oral communication skills are also necessary.
Producer must be able to manage multiple production projects, communicate well with multiple departments (News, Sales, Programming, Creative Services).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Booking segments, guests and stories which are most interest to our audience, both broadcast and digital consumers.
- Ability to quickly adjust show segments and guests.
- Communicate best practices effectively and professionally with the show's guests.
- Assist in the posting of social media and web articles.
- Write compelling teases and introduction scripts to bring viewers to our broadcasts.
- Time broadcasts in control room and insure they are clean and correct on the air.
- Edit video for broadcast as well as online use when needed.
Requirements & Skills:
- At least one year of experience producing multi-media content
- Fluency in English with strong spelling and grammar.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with both coworkers and the public.
- Proficiency with computers, tablets and mobile digital devices.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work and shift, with some late notice of shift and schedule changes.