CUMULUS MEDIA | Indianapolis, IN has an immediate opening for a part time Office Coordinator-Sales Support individual for our Indianapolis office. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibility, therefore, organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking are essential.
Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Sep 13, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | Indianapolis, IN has an immediate opening for a part time Office Coordinator-Sales Support individual for our Indianapolis office.
This opportunity requires the ability to interact effectively with individual employees as well as several departments on both a local and corporate level. We are looking for someone who appreciates a challenge, is proactive, and can follow a task through to completion. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibility, therefore, organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking are essential.
- Station local contact, as directed, for corporate departments including HR, AR, AP, and Cumulus Credit
- Answer incoming calls, receive visitors, and assume other receptionist duties
- Multiple general and administrative duties, very deadline driven
- Must have an understanding and knowledge of the functions within the department as it may be necessary to fill-in for the areas that are short-staffed or have work overflow
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing, and mailing out client packages (i.e., parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
- Monitor inventory levels and purchasing inventory as required; track and maintain appropriate levels of office supplies for the office, and research new products and vendors
- Provide Sales support to Managers and Account Executives which could include client set-up, order entry, sales research
- Maintain Sales support materials in SharePoint; Create Sales support materials as needed
- Duties as assigned by the Market Manager
- 1-2+ Years of Administrative experience with strong communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, image manipulation, and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels