Develop and implement paid search strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Aug 22, 2023
The Growth Marketing team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Develop and implement paid search strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Successfully apply paid search strategy and manage within existing channels (i.e. Google Ads, Microsoft, Apple Search Ads)
- Oversee strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad copy
- Own relationships with local leads across various global regions
- Help develop team members, mentor and educate on the latest search advancements
- Optimize budget across platforms and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs
- Expertise on campaign & bid management, keywords development, etc.
- Support ongoing landing page experimentation and testing
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid search tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid search campaigns and initiatives
- Responsible for risk management and QA process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 3-5+ years paid search experience
- Certification in Google Ads, MSFT, and Apple Search ads preferred
- Hands on experience with Google suite (i.e. CM, Search Ads 360)
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Global campaign management preferred
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
The hiring range for this position in New York is $97,170 to $130,350 per year.