Disney Theatrical Group is seeking an interpersonal, Operations Coordinator to join their Times Square office.
This person should have strong organizational, leadership skill as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. Willing to lift and move heavy items (70lbs). The right candidate will have the ability to work independently, manage projects, analyze situations and identify potential solutions with the willingness to assist in whatever is needed to complete the task.
- Orchestrate all shipping and receiving needs in the Disney Theatrical Group including The New Amsterdam Theatre and DTG Touring Productions.
- Move and deliver office packages, boxes and furniture as needed.
- Assist Receptionist and provide phone coverage
- Report to Operations Manager, assisting with department needs.
- Ensure cleanliness and effectiveness of office Porter
- Work with HR and our Security teams to create and deliver employee IDs and access points
- Coordinate vendor access to building for deliveries & procurement
- Monitor and order inventory of all day to day office supplies, including; DTG Stationary, copy paper, general office supplies, etc.
- Provide weekly office task list for building Engineers.
- Orchestrate services for special operational requirements. Arrange for Porters & Contractors as necessary.
- Order repair for office equipment and maintenance, connecting with and escorting vendors.
- Serve as an SAP Procure to Pay Super User. Assist all end users with SAP processes- train new assistants on supply ordering systems and participate in Super User trainings and conference calls.
- Ensure all new hires have been trained in the operational aspects of the office, including: phone system, copiers, supply closet standards, conference room bookings, etc.
- Serve as Site Coordinator for the Walt Disney Company Crisis Management Team in conjunction with the Fire Life Safety Director. Implement systems to ensure safety of DTG staff in an emergency situation.
- Oversee and ensure general office upkeep. Work with each department to maintain tidiness of shared spaces.
- Oversee operational requirements of each department. Such requirements include mass mailers, unusual shipments and deliveries, temporary storage space, use of general email accounts and ‘hotline’ phone numbers (needed for events).
- Perform maintenance on equipment, and contacting vendors for supplies and services. Serve as a contact person and place service calls for office equipment in need of repair: copiers, coffee machines, dishwasher, etc.
- Candidates should have 4+ years’ experience in office administration and partnership with suppliers, delivery personnel, outside contractors, etc.
- Provide Guest support when needed. Must have strong communications skills.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Attends and participates in equity, diversity & inclusion, anti-harassment, and any other anti-bias training and workshops as required.
- Models and supports the mission and values of The Walt Disney Company and Disney Theatrical Group by demonstrating inclusive behavior and maintaining a safe and professional working environment.
- Knowledgeable on SAP, Word & Excel
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
The hiring range for this position in location is $55,500 to $66,600 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.