NBC 5 & Telemundo 39 are looking for a Multimedia Brand Designer who will create and execute graphics and animation for television broadcast, websites, digital, mobile, social platforms and print production in the DFW metropolitan area.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Sep 13, 2023
NBC 5 & Telemundo 39 are looking for a Multimedia Brand Designer who will create and execute graphics and animation for television broadcast, websites, digital, mobile, social platforms and print production in the DFW metropolitan area. As the Multimedia Brand Designer, you will partner closely with the VP of Brand & Strategic Marketing to develop design direction and strategies for NBC 5 and T39. The Multimedia Brand Designer reports into the Manager, Brand Design for NBC 5 & T39.
- Ensures the station maintains a distinct and consistent visual focus, and acts as keeper of the brands' creative footprint (e.g., logos, fonts, color palette, icons, etc.) across all mediums including television, print, and digital
- Designs and executes 2-D still graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator on Macintosh and/or future graphics systems
- Designs and executes 2-D and 3-D graphics, animations using Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Design effective web banners/ ads and other electronic graphics for promotions.
- Designs and executes complex broadcast animation packages, station branding IDs, and broadcast graphics for promotional needs
- Assists with design and creation of visual aids for studio sets
- Keeps inventory of all station graphic work. Catalog and archive all files
- Assure consistent on-air graphic look by maintaining proper branding and usage of graphic package
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-years local television design experience preferred
- Mastery of Adobe CC Software, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D
- Willing to work in Dallas-Forth Worth, Texas (just south of DFW airport)
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news; ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed
- Must be 18 years or greater and have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Dispute Resolution Program
- Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design with emphasis on motion graphics, or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize under tight deadlines
Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.