Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for the NBC Sports Group, including network graphics, show packages, and event inserts and titles.
Dec 22, 2022
This is a full-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6+ months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for the NBC Sports Group, including network graphics, show packages, and event inserts and titles.
- Must understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design
- Expected to handle day to day design needs within a show package as well as build ground up creative design and animations as needed
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS, AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling, texturing and animating
- Must be flexible, detail oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts day night as well as weekends
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- In select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated, must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or adhere to enhanced protocols.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee’s residence.