IMGN Media is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to work across multiple in-house brands, editing content for social posting.
Greater New York City Area
Aug 30, 2023
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
IMGN Media is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to work across multiple in-house brands, editing content for social posting. The ideal candidate has an interest in viral internet culture and a flexibility to work with different templates, brands, and teams. You must supply a reel and/or portfolio with this application.
Here you’ll get to:
- Work with the editorial team to implement all creative content to be featured on social media platforms
- Create and design graphic layouts, templates, and animations for social media channels
- Maintain strong communication within your assigned team
- Initiate and create new social graphic concepts
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience in editing, animation, and/or producing video and graphic design
- You are experienced with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
- You have a strong grasp of video editing, design, motion, and color
- You have a great sense of typography and layout design, including information hierarchy
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent time-management and organization
- You pay strong attention to detail
We’d love it if you also had:
- Experience in designing for Snapchat Discover
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D software
Salary Range: $20.00 to $28.00 Hourly