Trilith Studios: As the Marketing Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with several other teams including the Executive Team and Business Development. You will support the Marketing and Executive Teams with various projects and day-to-day functions. This opportunity will expose you to the behind-the-scenes activities required to market a studio with a creative market ecosystem.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 29, 2024
Jun 03, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
As the Marketing Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with several other teams including the Executive Team and Business Development. You will support the Marketing and Executive Teams with various projects and day-to-day functions. This opportunity will expose you to the behind-the-scenes activities required to market a studio with a creative market ecosystem.
- Launch a company-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, including gathering and inputting data from all departments
- Create a social media campaign around the 2024 Internship Program to include “Meet the Interns,” highlights from the internship program, and event coverage
- Take inventory of three main marketing storage areas and develop tracking system
- Assist with planning annual State of the Industry event and other events, as available
- Assist with Government Relations visits
- Facilitate meetings and tours as appropriate
- Assist with the revitalization of company project tracking system (Trello)
- Participate in team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with solid grammar
- Charismatic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with solid time management skills
- Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient using MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional relationship with team members, clients, and vendors
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations
- Graphic Design and/or experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with or awareness of CRM capabilities
- Pursuing degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Rising juniors and seniors (or students in their final semester of an associate degree program) in good standing at all accredited Georgia colleges and universities.
- Must be able to provide legal proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
This exciting paid internship will take place from June 3 – July 26, 2024. The internship will be 40 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the job requirements, please submit your resume to apply.