KUNS News is looking for a Video Editor. Our Video Editor is a strong visual storyteller who skillfully navigates all phases of post-production from conception to delivery for KUNS.
Greater Seattle Area
Oct 10, 2022
They possess advanced video editing skills, intermediate to advanced graphics skills and is a strong collaborative partner within KUNS. Additionally, this individual must possess deep-rooted knowledge of direct-to-consumer engagement tactics using innovative and attention grabbing editing techniques.
Our Video-Editor is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented and results-driven environment. They demonstrate excellent interpersonal and leadership skills allowing effective interaction with a network of KUNS stakeholders on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edits engaging video content for KUNS.
- Maintains and executes on all production calendar deliverables.
- Maintains technical standards of all post-production content.
- Utilizes their diverse editing toolkit ranging from cinematic storytelling to fast-paced highlights and promos.
- Edits graphics and video in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creates versioning edits for different platforms.
- Proactively identifies trends and developing storylines.
- Skillfully collaborates with all team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizes industry standard digital content and editing software.
- Maintains KUNS's brand voice through overall tone and images; works in close collaboration with the team’s graphic designer as well as other individuals within the division.
- Must be proficient in writing and speaking Spanish
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Ideal candidates will have some ability to occasionally shoot video in the field
- 5+ years of editing experience in the linear television, digital video space
- Extensive experience with video and image editing software and processes, including Avid and Adobe Suite
- Strong graphic (including motion graphics) and video editing skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent experience with digital content management systems, digital workflows, subscriptions, analytics and data
- Ability to juggle heavy workloads and keep multiple projects on track
- Deep understanding of how to organize and manage content ingestion and editorial / scheduling
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of fast developing trends in the digital video space