Remedy Films: Responsible for overseeing the entire production process of creative assets and campaigns. This role requires a deep understanding of both creative and operational aspects of digital media marketing, as well as excellent leadership and communication skills.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 25, 2024
Responsible for overseeing the entire production process of creative assets and campaigns. This role requires a deep understanding of both creative and operational aspects of digital media marketing, as well as excellent leadership and communication skills.
Who You Are:
You’re a seasoned Head of Production. You have the leadership skills to manage a team and you delegate well. You love running the show and you’re as decisive as Susan Wojcicki. You have the skill set to lead a team with wisdom, with servanthood, and with content innovation at the forefront of mind. You have leadership skills like a five star President and you know how to run a meeting, a crew, and a budget. You have an uncanny ability to grasp the big picture and are naturally gifted at bringing a story to life. You have a passion for creating digital art that creates Collaborating with a team energizes you.
What We Require You To Know:
- 3+ Years In A Current Head of Production or Similar Role
- 6+ Years Managing Digital Content Projects and Budgets
- Managing End-To-End Creative Execution of Production
- Already Actively A Mentor for Colleagues In The Industry
- Managing Multiple Projects At Once
- Time Management for Teams
- A Full Understanding and Adaptability of Cross Departmental Communications
- Expert at Building and Managing Team Expectations and Budgets
- Ability to Identify and Strategize Process Optimization and Implementation
- Attention to Detail
What You Are Going To Do:
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients during production, ensuring their needs and feedback are effectively communicated to the production team.
- Oversee the end-to-end production process, from concept to final delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Manage all production and post production vendors and employees. This includes onboarding, training, and managing production schedules. Ensure that projects are delivered on time and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations to manage and mentor teams across various departments, including production, post-production, logistics, and administration, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Communicate with Creative Directors, Producers, Production Managers, and Director of Post Production to manage and adjust deadlines as necessary. Always push for delivering projects ahead of provided deadlines to clients.
- Act as the key point of contact for issues arising across Production, escalating issues and recommendations to Remedy’s leadership team as needed.
- Review and approve contracts, ensuring our usage language matches Client’s SOW, expectations and any known media-plans within scope. Ensure we are putting our best foot forward in terms of any pre-negotiated rates or terms.
- Ensure any sensitive details around the project and nature of production are clearly articulated and outlined to crew.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and manage creative output for all external and internal projects.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop a concept and budget for all qualified leads. Ensure at least 1 budget option aligns with the desired budget of the client.
- Ensure each project is aligned creatively while maximizing profit and efficiently managing COSP and GOGs for projects.
- Have a weekly pulse on current and future creative trends by reading industry magazines AdAge, Cinematographer, etc, watching videos on YouTube, Vimeo, iSpot, following along with Social, Product and Ad Trends of TikTok, IG, Facebook.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and implement best practices to enhance the efficiency and quality of production workflows.
- Strategically allocate resources, including personnel, budget, and equipment, to ensure efficient production processes and high-quality deliverables.
- Lead and guide the team’s decisions regarding the appropriate gear, technology, cameras, lenses, crew, creative execution, etc for projects.
- Establish a feedback loop within the production team and with other departments to continuously improve workflows, communication, and creative output.
What You Really Want To Know: We’re looking for someone ready to work in office in Buford, GA.