The Jeopardy! Graphics Coordinator primarily collaborates with a supervisor and producer to organize, edit and build all the video and image-based clues for the show.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 30, 2022
The Graphics Coordinator may also be called upon by other departments and producers to build graphics for marketing or inter-staff needs. Each season of Jeopardy! contains over 2,000 visually based clues so the Graphics Coordinator must be diligent, detail-oriented and creative. We are looking for a team member who strives to push the boundaries of visual storytelling within a 10 second time-span. Experimentation and imagination are prized, but must be weighed against the time constraints of a show that is in production year-round. Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere are the primary tools for building the clues so the Graphics Coordinator must have a complete understanding and comfort with those programs. Organizational skills are important in order to track and maintain accurate records for historic and legal requirements.
- Work with producers to develop and edit graphic elements for clues
- Design and prep all stills, animations, and clips for show taping
- Obtain season graphic-elements, upload and organize to FTP site for distribution
- Edit video clues to insert additional footage or images before show tapings
- Model/build/light/animate 3D objects and scenes for clues
- High school graduate with 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Python and Cinema 4D, a plus
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal direction
- Ability to change tasks and direction quickly depending on business needs
- Must possess the ability to work at a rapid pace