KENS 5 in beautiful San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Graphics Artist/Designer to join our award-winning marketing team. In this role, you'll work to create the overall look for the station - from on-air to digital to outside media. Design motion and still graphics for broadcast, digital, social, and internal projects.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
San Antonio, Texas Area
Feb 08, 2024
KENS 5 in beautiful San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Graphics Artist/Designer to join our award-winning marketing team. In this role, you'll work to create the overall look for the station - from on-air to digital to outside media. You'll work with a fantastic team of creatives to set KENS 5 apart from the competition. You'll also work closely with our News, Marketing and Sales teams to bring ideas to life.
You must have a reel of your work and have motion graphic experience.
• Design motion and still graphics for broadcast, digital, social, and internal projects
• Designer of traditional print and digital assets
• Develop graphics packages for specials, documentaries, and news coverage/content
• Write creative briefs and production plans to keep projects on time and on message
• Position direct reports to Marketing Director
• Sharp eye for editing and design, particularly with typography and motion graphics / animation
• Ability to 'get things done,' sometimes with little or no direction or supervision
• Solid organization and time management in a fast-paced environment
• Manage, prioritize, and track multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
• Ability to ''think on your feet'' and adapt to last-minute changes
• Independently identify, assess, and solve problems or improve processes
• 3D and print design skills a plus
• Understanding of digital and social media marketing a plus
• 5+ years hands-on experience at a small-to-medium broadcast TV station or at a corporate marketing / creative agency
• Art school or degree in art design
• Portfolio that shows demonstrated skills with motion/graphic design, video editing.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator)