TrackTown USA: The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Director of Brand Marketing and Engagement to develop innovative and creative design projects that advance the TrackTown brands.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Eugene, Oregon Area
Nov 14, 2022
This position will focus on bolstering TrackTown’s digital presence as well as elevating the in-venue experience for fans who attend our events. Graphic Designer will also interface with the Sr. Director of Digital Innovation and Communications and the Digital team to assist in the crafting of digital content.
- Develop a deep understanding of the TrackTown brands and be able to manifest them into all elements of work produced
- Conceptualize & create yearly visual brand stories/identities for TrackTown events in coordination with the Director of Brand Marketing and Engagement
- Design and layout projects and campaigns through ideation to approval
- Play a key role in the delivery of TrackTown USA branding in digital and physical spaces, including website, e-Blasts, promotions, look and feel, merchandise, social Media, etc.
- Monitor industry trends and be able to integrate them into TrackTown’s graphic elements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the sport of track and field
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects is a plus but not required
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work in a fast, live events environment
- Collaborative nature
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed, including all TrackTown events as required
- Be located primarily in Eugene, Oregon