CBS KOVR-TV has an immediate opening for a dynamic creative Graphic Artist (Digital Producer), to join our award-winning Creative Services team for our newsroom, sales, and marketing teams.
Sacramento, California Area
Jan 24, 2023
If you thrive as highly competitive news professional that can collaborate and generate sales presentations, support commercial sales production, social media graphics for the newsroom, backup news artist and promo graphics then we are looking for you.
Come bring your talents and join our growing team. Local matters. News matters!
- Support the news organization daily by designing and building news graphic requests, meeting required deadlines with accuracy
- Manage and map software to create still and animated maps for newscasts as well as software such as INews, Photoshop and Illustrator (projects may include 2D and 3D requests)
- Participate ideas and designs to maintain the overall look of the stations
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and related degree in the field, preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite–primarily Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Experience in Cinema 4D would be helpful
- Ability to maintain and archive graphic art systems and storage
- Be results-oriented, innovative, self-directed, and independently work while meeting deadlines
- Participation in brainstorming and ideation sessions with creative team
- Ability to manage time well
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule
Hiring Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 50,500.00.