We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Graphic Artist. This is a role for someone with excellent aesthetic judgment, a firm grip on messaging, and visual storytelling.
Johnson City, Tennessee Area
Jan 04, 2023
- Designing franchise graphics packages including logos, style-guide, and design templates for everything from shows, segments, and multi-media specials
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Working closely with the news and sales departments to complete graphic requests
- Conceptualization and creation of live-event stage designs, studio set pieces, and related art directions
- Selecting and creating appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for various projects
- Creation of original templates for broadcast, digital, and video promotions
- Policing and enforcing brand consistency across all projects you helped design
- Willingness to learn and use various news graphic software such as Ross Expression Designer, NewsTicker, clipcentric, OBS and ENPS.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting or equivalent experience
- Proven graphic design and artistic talent
- Three years of experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud products including After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Must have motion and animation experience, experience in Blender is a plus.
- Willingness to make revisions quickly based on feedback
- Flexibility to occasionally work extra hours and shifts depending upon project delivery and deadline
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on importance and deadlines
- Highly effective communications and organizational skills
- Project & time management skills
- And, of course a demo reel of relevant work