WWBT, NBC12/CW Richmond seeks experienced Graphic Artist/Creative Services Producer who is ready to take on the responsibility of shaping the look of our on-air products ("On Your Side" branding, news promotions, First Alert Weather , the CW and more.)
A rare chance to join the top marketing team for the No. 1 station in Richmond! WWBT, NBC12/CW Richmond seeks experienced Graphic Artist/Creative Services Producer who is ready to take on the responsibility of shaping the look of our on-air products ("On Your Side" branding, news promotions, First Alert Weather , the CW and more.) Work closely with the Marketing team and news producers to brainstorm and design high
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Write, shoot, edit video content to promote our NBC12 "On Your Side” brand, First Alert Weather, and CW Richmond.
- Create compelling graphics for news team to reinforce stories being told.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create eye-catching promos with motion graphics that advance station's brand.
- Create still graphics for print, digital, and in-house projects.
- Work with news and marketing teams to promote upcoming stories, specials, and special coverage as needed.
- Create and post digital brand content to social media.
- Must be Covid vaccinated and have good driving record.
- Bachelor's/Associate's Degree in graphic design, video production or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- A self-starter able to produce station promos from concept to completion - this includes writing scripts, shooting, editing, and production of graphics.
- Excellent visualization and graphic design skills with strong emphasis on typography and layout.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments on project development,
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Demo reel of previous work required - please provide link,
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references